Loctite SF 7840 is a general purpose, water-based, biodegradable cleaner and degreaser. The product can be diluted with water and contains no toxic solvents. Loctite SF 7840 is suited to a wide range of industrial cleaning applications. Typical applications include automotive parts, dip tanks, washers, windows, carpets, counter tops and many more.
Loctite SF 7840 is effective in removing substances such as grease, lubricants, cutting fluids, workshop grime, food stains, wax, animal fat, mildew and soot. The product offers the best performance with stronger concentrations, dilution with warm water, agitation, scrubbing and extended surface contact.
- Solvent-free, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-caustic
- Can be diluted with water
- Effectively removes a wide variety of contaminants
How to use Loctite SF 7840:
- Dilute Loctite SF 7840 with warm or cold water. Effective dilution levels will vary depending upon the type and amount of substance being removed and the type of surface being cleaned. See technical datasheet for recommended degreaser-to-water dilution levels.
- Soak or spray parts with Loctite SF 7840. Wipe or rinse clean.
- CAUTION: the product may corrode painted surfaces in concentrations with less than 20 parts water.
Store Loctite SF 7840 in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 8° C to 21° C. Storage below 8° C or greater than 28° C can adversely affect product properties.
There are no reviews yet.