Loctite SF 7850 is a general purpose, water-based, biodegradable hand cleaner. It cleans hands with d-Limonene, a solvent extracted from oranges. The product contains no mineral oils and no artificial fragrances. It can be used with or without water. Loctite SF 7850 quickly removes contaminants such as grease, grime, ink, soil, paint, gasket cements, epoxies and glues.
Loctite SF 7850 is a skin-friendly lotion with a pleasant citrus smell. Its extra-fine abrasives clean deep into the pores to remove ground-in dirt and grime, without irritating the skin. The product contains aloe vera, lanolin and jojoba oil, for gentle skin conditioning.
- Natural extract base
- It contains no petroleum solvents
- Effectively removes a wide variety of contaminants
- Works with or without water
- Contains skin conditioners
How to use Loctite SF 7850:
- Rub Loctite SF 7850 into hands until dirt or grease is dissolved. Use no water.
- Wipe dry or rinse with water.
Store Loctite SF 7850 in the unopened container in a dry location. Optimal Storage: 8° C to 21° C. Storage below 8° C or greater than 28° C can adversely affect product properties.
There are no reviews yet.