It is designed as an excellent adhesive sealant for mechanical assemblies. Typical applications include electrical insulation, protection of leads from mechanical shock, trim bonding, and sealing of ductwork, vents, flues, doors, and windows.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for use with plastic materials and components used in food equipment not exceeding +204°C.
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711 – Plastics & Components
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Seals out moisture and contaminants
- Fills large cracks and seams
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperature cycling, UV light and ozone
- Designed for superior bonding and sealing properties to most surfaces (not recommended for concrete)
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber seal
Directions for use:
- For best performance bond surfaces should be clean and free from grease.
- Full performance properties will develop over 72 hours.
- Moisture curing begins immediately after the product is exposed to the atmosphere, therefore parts to be assembled should be mated within a few minutes after the product is dispensed.
- Excess material can be easily wiped away with non-polar solvents