TEROSON EP 5010 TR is a unique cold-applied 2-component epoxy-based tin solder replacement for rebuilding metal surfaces such as vehicle shells or car bodies made from steel or aluminium. It is designed for the final modelling of repulled dents on difficult-to-reach/rebuild areas or welded joints. The product has no shrinkage and is excellent for grinding. It is necessary to apply the product using cartridge guns with a piston rod; best application results are achieved with the TEROSON POWERLINE II AIR PRESSURE GUN.
- 2-component epoxy
- Lead-free alternative to tin soldering, no open flame needed
- No damage of existing cataphoretic painting, painted areas, cavity and seam sealing
- Sag-resistant, perfect modelling of repulled dents on difficult-to-reach/rebuild areas
- Process can be accelerated by heating
- Time saving, no need for removal of airbags, plastic, fabrics, fuel tank/ inlet etc.
- Excellent grindability
- No shrinkage
- Easy disposal