ESD wrist straps need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure they are faultless and ground the operator properly. This is where an ESD Wrist Strap Test Station can help.
UK manufactured, Bondline’s standard Wrist Strap Test Station is supplied with a WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord and 9V battery. The unit has a single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm (other resistance ranges available on request). The instrument has a green light for PASS (i.e. resistance between 0.75 meg-ohm and 35 meg-ohm) and 2 red lights which indicate either HIGH resistance fail or LOW resistance fail. A buzzer sounds in any fail situation.
The Test Station is easy to use and can be mounted to any wall with ease. Full instruction guide and calibration certificate supplied with each unit. Calibration of all test equipment is recommended on a regular basis (annually).
Key Benefits of Purchasing Wrist Strap Test Station with Bondline:
- Easy to use.
- Supplied with WST1 meter, wall mounting board, 6 inch cord (o meg-ohm) and 9V battery.
- WST1 meter has a banana socket and 10mm stud.
- UK manufactured. High quality, reliable.
- Single test range of 0.75 meg-ohm to 35 meg-ohm.
- Full calibration service available with Bondline.
- Each unit is supplied with 1 year calibration certificate.
- Customisable. Private labelling, colours, logos, backboards and specific resistance ranges can be made on request.
- Compliant to ESD, CE, UKCA, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.