Ambersil anti-static spray reduces electrostatic charges generated by friction and atmospheric conditions and inhibits the accumulation of airbourne dust. It is safe to use on most surfaces.
- Quick and easy to use
- Dissipates static build-up
- Repels dust
- Has a pleasant odour, similar to alcohol
- Non toxic and soluble in water
Applications of Ambersil Anti-Static Spray
Ambersil 31561 is suited to a wide range of applications. It is especially useful in the textile and paper-making industries, or in any other setting prone to airbourne dust.
Ambersil 31561 is not recommended for use on plasma, LED or LCD screens. It is not recommended for use on clothes.
How to use Ambersil Anti-static spray
- Apply Ambersil 31561 on any surface prone to static charge prior to maintenance, or as part of a static control routine
- Spray a light, even coating from 23-30 cm (9-12”)
- After applying, leave for 4 to 5 minutes before operating the equipment
- Do not apply on live electrical equipment
- Do not use Ambersil 31561 in presence of open flame or sparks. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes
Storage and shelf life
Ambersil 31561 can be stored at ambient temperature. It has a shelf life of no less than 6 years if stored properly. Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C. Keep away from direct heat and naked flame.
There are no reviews yet.