Loctite 3020 Gasket Sealant Spray Tack Dressing 400ml Aerosol
LOCTITE MR 3020 is a red, viscous, liquid synthetic resin adhesive/sealant in an aerosol can, formulated as an adhesive/sealant, which dries quickly to form a highly tacky film. It is designed for holding conventional pre-cut gaskets in place during assembly and improves sealing performance in operation.
- Very easy to apply from an aerosol can
- Can be used with rubber, cork, paper, metal, asbestos and similar gaskets
- Dries to form a highly tacky, elastomeric film
- Remains tacky indefinitely
- Holds gaskets in place during assembly, even when vertically oriented
- Improves gasket performance considerably
- Petrol, diesel, water, grease and oil-resistant
- Does not contain ozone-depleting solvents
- Very economical – one can is sufficient for several applications
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry flange and gasket surfaces. Use a suitable cleaner such as LOCTITE 7063™.
2. Spray an even coat of LOCTITE 3020™ from a distance of about 15 to 20 cm onto the flange surface and on both sides of the gasket.
3. Allow approximately 10 minutes drying time before assembly.
4. Excess product can be removed with a suitable cleaner such as LOCTITE 7063™.